- Catching problems in their early stages can prevent vision loss. An eye exam can do this by catching things you haven’t yet noticed.
- Make the most of your exams by knowing how often to get them, and what information to bring with you.
- Going to the eye doctor? Here’s what to expect, and what to remember.
- You may want to ask some of these questions before or during your next eye exam.
- A routine exam won’t provide some of the measurements and testing that are required to determine if your eyes are suitable for contact lens wear, and to generate your contact lens Rx.
- When should your child have their first eye exam? Plus, learn about special considerations for developing eyes.
- It's important to understand the relationship between your eyes and any medications you may currently be using.